What you need to know
To apply for finance and have a chance of being successful buying your Sofas & Beds product, you will be subject to a status check. You must be:
- In full time or part-time employment
- In receipt of an allowance
Your name must be on the application along with your address; we cannot deliver to any other address.
Steps to apply for finance
- Choose which Sofas & Beds items you would like and then add them to your basket.
- Now continue to checkout.
- You will now be offered a range of payment choices and instalment options.
- Continue to 'pay' and complete the application for Klarna. You will immediately receive a decision on whether you have qualified for credit. If you have been accepted, Klarna will ask you to pay a deposit and will guide you through the process.
& If you do have your application denied, you are then provided with an option to pay by card. Your items can only be reserved once your finance application has been approved and you have paid your deposit.
If you change your mind about using the credit facility, you can back out of it within 14 days of receiving your agreement. Details on how to go about this can be found in the contract.
Representative example: £1000
Sofas & Beds acts as a credit intermediary and offer credit products provided exclusively by Klarna Bank AB (publ). Klarna Ban AB (publ) is Authorised by the Swedish Financial Services Authority (Finansinspektionen) and is subject to limited regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority. Details about the extent of our regulation by the Financial Conduct Authority are available from us on request. Finance is only available to permanent UK residents > 18 years of age, subject to status, terms and conditions apply. Registered office: Unit 10, Dale Works, Brewery Lane
number:0 1924 962377